- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
At the fountain outside Pisa Centrale train station.Your guide will hold a sign saying Pisa Explorer.
The tour ends up at the bottom of the Leaning Tower at around 11.45am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVID DI GIACOMO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour of Pisa Off The Beaten Path.
- "It was good that the tour ended at the Leaning Tower as that was very crowded." See review