- Full-day trip to Florence from Pisa including a wine tasting
- Learn about the beautiful region from the tour host
- See Florence's highlights including the Duomo, Baptistery and Ponte Vecchio
- Small-group tour, ensuring an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arriving, marvel at the city's architectural gems and bustling squares. See Brunelleschi’s famous Duomo, the towering Palazzo Vecchio in Piazza della Signoria, the 14th-century Ponte Vecchio and more.
From there, walk up the hill to Piazzale Michelangelo, offering panoramic views of the city below. Snap some photos and gaze out at the Arno Valley before hopping back in your coach. Continue toward the Uffizi Gallery where you can admire the unique paintings of Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raffaello and Leonardo da Vinci.
Afterward, travel into the Tuscan hills for a stop at a winery. Swirl and sip four local blends, before returning to Pisa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms