1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Get to know the fishing village of Izola, located east of Piran on Slovenia's Adriatic coast, on this private walking tour. You'll have the chance to learn about Izola's history and enjoy its ambiance, which most visitors to Slovenia overlook. This is a great way to see a bit more of the country off the beaten path.
- Explore Izola with a guide to see its top sights
- A walking tour saves you the hassle of needing directions or a map
- Short tour doesn't take up much of your day
- Private tour provides personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointFlexible. Please contact your local supplier to agree on a convenient meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On the way, tourist services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Izola Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 36593P2