- Half-day Marlborough Sounds nature cruise from Picton
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, fur seals and abundant seabirds
- Follow a guide on a nature walk at the Motuara Island bird sanctuary
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Follow BLUE line form Visitor Information Center until you see, Seal, Dolphin and Penguin
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Family friendly with plenty of children's activities onboard
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY E-Ko New Zealand Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands