Departure & Return
Please meet us at the Beachcomber Cruises Office on the waterfront - the Corner of Wellington Street and London Quay, we are a black building with Blue Signage.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks to consume on board
- Closed-toe walking shoes suitable for walking are recommended
- Not accessible for motorized wheelchairs
- Please Note: The stop at Ship Cove only occurs during Summer months of 1st Oct to 30th April
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We are not able to pick up / drop off at the Cruise Ship Terminal - you must make your way to our booking office
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this tour departs sharply on schedule at 1:30pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beachcomber Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands