- It's just your group and your guide on this private tour
- Take your time exploring the area: this tour can be half a day or slightly longer
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users
- Ideal for cruise ships and other visitors: departs from and returns to Picton port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Also watch out for us as you get off the bus at the Picton I Site Steps. Also we will have signboard with your name. Turn left off bus and follow blue line to the Centre.
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cut off time for booking has been set for 4 hours prior to tour departure. Due to advance bookings being required for additional activities. However booking is flexible up to an hour prior to tour departure.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour guide provides an 11 seat vehicle for these smaller private groups of 7 up to a maximum of 11.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Picton Port for your ship’s departure. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Shore Excursion: Explore Marlborough from Picton.