- Small-group 4-hour tour of the Marlborough wine region, from Picton or Blenheim
- Hear about the development of wine production in New Zealand
- Includes wine tastings, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Picton I Site, Blenheim I Site, Bluebridge Ferry Terminal
Other Motels on request
What To Expect
Along the way, your guide shares informative commentary about the region as the scenic landscape of vineyards and hills rolls by the window. Stop at four of Marlborough’s top wineries to sample wines such as Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Riesling varietals. Stroll through the vineyards, learn more about New Zealand wines, and have the option to purchase lunch at one of the wineries.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Small group tour with a maximum of 11 people
- If you are arriving on the Interislander ferry which berths at 12.30 ( 12.15 in summer) please ensure we know as it can take some time to get your luggage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pick ups start up to 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Please check your messages for updated pick up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlborough Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Marlborough Wine Region Tour from Picton or Blenheim.