- Half-day dolphin tour from Picton
- See the dolphins in their natural habitat
- Identify marine wildlife with help from the guides
- Swim in Marlborough Sounds
- Hot drinks and biscuits after the swim
- Department of Conservation-permitted tour that’s dolphin-friendly
Departure & Return
Follow BLUE line on Footpath to the Seal, Dolphin and Penguin. The Blue Line starts at the Visitor Information Center. Arrive at 0815 if your going to Swim for fitting of wet suit , mask and snorkel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY E-Ko New Zealand Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands