- 7-hour Marlborough tour
- Visit Havelock and the Queen Charlotte Drive
- Tastings at four wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Picton
- Small group tour for a personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Departure PointPicton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take the scenic route back to Picton, following Queen Charlotte Drive at an easy-going pace, with plenty of stops to take in the bays, inlets, and wildlife along the sound. Upon arrival in Picton, enjoy independent time to walk around the town’s picturesque downtown, and pause for lunch (own expense).
After lunch, kick off an afternoon of wine tasting: you’ll visit a carefully-curated series of four Marlborough wineries, with tastings at each location. Meet ‘cellar door’ hosts onsite for a comprehensive introduction to the wines of offer, and learn about the history, cultivation, and terroir of Marlborough’s distinctive wines.
This tour concludes with return transfer to Picton and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sounds Connection
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Marlborough Scenic and Wine Tour from Picton.