10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If it’s been a while since you SCUBA dived and you need a refresher, this full-day tour is the perfect option for you. Taking this course ensures the rest of your time diving in Phuket is safe and successful. With a small group and a two-divers-to-one-instructor ratio, get tons of personalized attention during your three dives in Racha Noi and Racha Yai.
- Meals and snacks provided to keep you fueled up
- All equipment and air tanks provided
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional SCUBA instructor provides individualized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Full set of diving equipment including BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, etc.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn and Chalong
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Andaman Sea, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket dash Scuba dot Com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Refresher scuba diving trip, 3 dives at Racha Noi and Racha Yai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Refresher scuba diving trip, 3 dives at Racha Noi and Racha Yai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Refresher scuba diving trip, 3 dives at Racha Noi and Racha Yai?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Refresher scuba diving trip, 3 dives at Racha Noi and Racha Yai
1 day 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - Ko Yao YaiSnorkeling - Ko Yao YaiScuba Diving - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Trickeye MuseumKata BeachSiam Niramit PhuketSplash Jungle Water ParkMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Old TownUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket Bird ParkPhuket Botanic GardenA-Maze GardenBangla Road (Patong) Chalong BayKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Phuket FantaSeaPatong BeachChalong Bay Rum DistilleryNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Wat Chalong