8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set off for two dives at Koh Racha Yai, a top scuba diving destination off the coast of Phuket. Certified divers will find an abundance of hard corals, reef fish and other marine life including moray eels, lionfish and scorpionfish. You’re served breakfast and fresh fruit on board the boat. Enjoy personalized attention in a small group with a maximum of four divers per experienced guide.
- Scuba diving at Koh Racha Yai
- Set off for two dive sites on a boat trip from Phuket
- Spot moray eels, lionfish, scorpionfish and abundant reef fish
- Enjoy breakfast and fresh fruits on board
- Pickup and drop-off included from select hotels
- Tanks and weights provided
- Numbers are limited to four divers per guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
Refreshments and beverages (water, coffee, tea and fruits)
Breakfast and lunch
Dive guide, tanks and weights included
Personal accident insurance included
Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set
Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
Departure & Return
Andaman Sea, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- This trip is for certified divers only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket dash Scuba dot Com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Racha Yai Dive Trip from Phuket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Racha Yai Dive Trip from Phuket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Racha Yai Dive Trip from Phuket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Racha Yai Dive Trip from Phuket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Racha Yai Dive Trip from Phuket
1 day 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - Ko Yao YaiSnorkeling - Ko Yao YaiScuba Diving - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Phuket Bird ParkNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong Boxing StadiumFreedom BeachKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Patong BeachPhuket Botanic GardenUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Trickeye MuseumSplash Jungle Water ParkSiam Niramit PhuketBangla Road (Patong) Wat ChalongChalong BayPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Kata BeachPhuket FantaSea