Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day cruise around James Bond Island from Phuket
- Cruise around the beaches, caves and lagoons of Hong and Koh Panak islands
- See James Bond Island where 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed
- Admire the unique topography of Ice Cream Cave
- Spend time swimming, snorkeling or jet skiing on Naka Island
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Glide past the dramatic cliffs of Koh Panak en route to Hong Island, then switch to a canoe to explore the island’s limestone caves, rock formations and hidden lagoons.
Back on the boat, continue to Khao Ping Kan, better known as James Bond Island, where the highlight is the 66-foot-tall (20-meter) rock looming out of the sea, made famous in the 1974 movie The Man with the Golden Gun. Pose for photos in front of the rock before heading to Koh Panyee for lunch.
Tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (with vegetarian options available) at the Panyee restaurant, then take time to explore the unique village, an Indonesian settlement located on a floating island. With your appetite sated, set out on an exhilarating hike to the Ice Cream Cave and indulge your adventurous side as you explore the underground passageways and search for the ice-cream shaped stalactite after which the cave was named.
Finally, stop at Naka Island and enjoy free time to swim, snorkel and sunbathe at the island’s sandy beaches, or perhaps hire a Jet Ski or banana boat (own expense) to zip along the shore.
After a thrilling day at sea, hop back on the boat and cruise back to shore, where your tour ends with drop off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please choose accordingly on your hotel area
- Please provide your hotel address within 48 hours of your tour date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Things to Bring: Beach towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses and hat
- Hotels pickup time: Patong: 8am- 8:20am Kata and Karon: 7:30am -7:50am Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town and Ao Chalong: 7:15am – 7:30am Nai Yang, Nai Thon: 8:40am -9am Cape Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por and Mai Khao: 8:40am -9am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket DM Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.