- 1-way ferry transfer from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi
- Make the trip in comfort aboard the air-conditioned Phi Phi Cruiser
- Hotel pickup from select accommodations in the Phuket area
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure time
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Make your own way to the meeting point at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure, or enjoy a convenient pickup service from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Rawai, Nai Harn, Sai Yuan, Kathu, Siray Bay, Kamala, Cape Panwa, Bangtao, Surin Beach, Baan Krating, Nakalay, Ao Sane and Ao Makham located near the main road if you have booked the hotel pickup option. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Makham: 07:30 - 07:45 • Ao Sane: 07:30 - 07:45 • Baan Krating: 07:30 - 07:45 • Ban Sakhu: 07:15 - 07:30 • Bang Tao Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Cape Panwa: 07:30 - 07:45 • Chalong Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kamala Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Karon Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kata Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kathu Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Layan Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Nai Harn Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Nai Yang Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Nakalay: 07:15 - 07:30 • Patong Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Phuket Town: 08:15 - 08:30 • Rawai Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Sai Yuan: 07:30 - 07:45 • Siray Bay: 07:30 - 07:45 • Surin Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Thalang Town: 07:15 - 07:30
Return DetailsAo Tonsai Pier, Moo 7, Phi Phi Island Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick-up minivan in Phuket has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by Phi Phi Cruiser.