- Great orientation of Phuket on this half-day sightseeing tour
- Amazing views of Phuket from Karen lookout
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Relax and enjoy the guided commentary as you wind though lush tropical terrain en route to several of Phuket’s stunning southern beaches. You’ll discover the distinctive atmosphere of Patong, Kata, Rawai and Karon beaches, and disembark for some memorable photos. From Karon Viewpoint, also called Three-Beach Viewpoint, you’ll catch breathtaking views of the surrounding coastline and the sparkling Andaman sea. Your tour also includes a stop at Wat Chalong Temple. Wander through the complex, marveling at the exquisite beauty of Phuket’s most important buddhist temple and pagoda.
Your 4-hour tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour.