Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- First footsteps in the sand: make landfall early to avoid the crowds
- Tailor the day to your interests with a flexible itinerary
- Snorkel gear is included, so don't stress about fitting a mask in your luggage
- Start the day off the right way with breakfast on the beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary Hotel Transfers to most of the popular areas around Phuket.
If your pickup location is outside the complimentary mini-van route of Kata, Karon and Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao we need to hire a private car to make the return transfer. Please check this link to view a map of the free transfer zone.
The cost for car is 500 THB baht each way (per car - not per person) and we will organise this for you. For locations outside of Phuket higher charges apply and we will advise you soon after receiving your booking.
We will send through an exact pick-up time the day before the tour.
- Phuket Deep Sea Port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation Policy - 100% refund payable if 5 days cancellation notice provided
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Passenger Numbers - Simba reserves the right to re-schedule a tour that does contain a minimum of 6 seats booked
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simba Sea Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket.