8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Phi Phi Islands without the typical daytime crowds on this sunrise cruise from Phuket. Visit the stretch of sand made famous by the movie The Beach and go snorkeling, then relax in a private beachfront restaurant for lunch. Round-trip hotel transportation, breakfast, snacks, national park fees, and use of snorkel equipment (with disposable mouthpiece) included.
- Full-day sightseeing and snorkeling cruise in the Phi Phi Islands
- Sunrise departure means you beat the crowds
- Breakfast, snacks, lunch at a private beachfront restaurant
- Snorkeling using provided equipment with disposable mouthpiece
- Visit the site of the movie The Beach
- Round-trip hotel transportation from Phuket
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round trip transfer
Breakfast at the departure lounge
Soft drinks and fresh fruits on board
Buffet lunch in a private beach front restaurant (vegetarian menu available)
Beach towel & life jacket
Premium snorkeling gear with disposable mouthpiece
Basic accident insurance
National Park entrance fee
Professional English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd Kohkaew, ตำบล เกาะแก้ว Muang, ภูเก็ต 83000, Thailand
Meet at Royal Phuket Marina at 05:30.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Sunrise Tour from Phuket with Premium Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Sunrise Tour from Phuket with Premium Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phi Phi Sunrise Tour from Phuket with Premium Snorkeling?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phi Phi Sunrise Tour from Phuket with Premium Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is worth the extra cost as you really are the first boat out and there is hardly anyone else around!" See review
- "Yes, we had to get up at 4.45am to be at the Marina at 5.30am, but we were the first boat to all the beaches and had the place to ourselves." See review
- "Highly recommend the sunrise trip as we were the first group to many of the attractions." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Phi Phi Sunrise Tour from Phuket with Premium Snorkeling
8 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Wat ChalongMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Bird ParkAo Phang Nga National Park Splash Jungle Water ParkKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Botanic GardenKata BeachFreedom BeachPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)A-Maze GardenBangla Road (Patong) Phuket FantaSeaPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketPatong Boxing StadiumChalong BayPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket Old TownKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)