- Full-day speedboat tour of Phang Nga Bay from Phuket
- Explore the exquisite islands and limestone formations of Phang Nga Bay and Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Visit the famous James Bond Island and ride a canoe around Talu Island’s hidden lagoons
- Follow an experienced guide on foot through stalactite caves
- Enjoy a Thai lunch at Koh Panyee, a Muslim village on stilts over the water
- Swim, relax, or work on your tan at Naka Island’s secluded beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
08:00 – 09:00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the departure lounge at Marina.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
This epic waterway is famous for its limestone karsts and incredible scenery. More than 100 islands dot the turquoise waters here. Check out James Bond Island in Ao Phang Nga National Park, which was made famous in the 1974 movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
Speed towards your next destination, Talu Island, on your Phuket speedboat. Head out on a tiny canoe with your guide, who paddles through sea caves and quiet lagoons while you relax and soak up the sun.
You can explore the caves on foot using provided helmets and flashlights and check out secret caverns with names like Ice Cream Cave. Once you’ve stretched your legs paddle back through mangroves and swamps of this untouched nature preserve. Take a swim break if you’re interested, or continue on to your traditional Thai lunch. Savor local cuisine at Koh Panyee, a Muslim village with ocean views. Check out daily life and learn more about this unique community from your friendly guide.
Finally, head to Naka Island, where you have some time to relax on the secret shores of this out-of-the-way destination. Once you’ve worked on your tan and taken a dip in the waters, head back to Phang Nga Bay and eventually Phuket, where your friendly guide and driver delivers you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- We recommend bringing swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, a cap and sunglasses
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Pregnant women may not participate in this tour
- Tour is subject to cancellation in the event of bad weather
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phang Nga Bay Day Trip from Phuket by Speedboat.
- "I wished we had been able to paddle our own canoe but some people may enjoy someone else paddling." See review