8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Price included 1-5 person
Fllipers for rent
extra person +1500 THB
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel located at Phuket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Phuket Top Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day on the Islands PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day on the Islands PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day on the Islands PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day on the Islands PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day on the Islands PRIVATE TOUR
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhuketNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Botanic GardenPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Chalong BayPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Kata BeachPatong BeachA-Maze GardenBangla Road (Patong) Ao Phang Nga National Park Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Patong Boxing StadiumSiam Niramit PhuketPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Splash Jungle Water ParkChalong Bay Rum DistilleryTrickeye MuseumUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Freedom BeachPhuket FantaSea