9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise Phang Nga Bay on a speedboat tour that features some of the archipelago’s most scenic highlights, including James Bond Island and Koh Panyi, then leaves the crowds behind by exploring untouched mangroves at Phang Nga’s northern edge. Traveling by speedboat means you can cover even more of the spectacular archipelago, and the day includes a stop for lunch in a Muslim fishing village.
- Combine top destinations with lesser-known areas
- Learn about local culture in a village founded by nomadic fisherman
- Cool off with a snorkel and swim stop
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Phuket hotels
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
Transfer from and to Phang Nga Bay by speed boat, inclusive of life vests
Snacks, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
All entrance fees (including National Park entrance fees) for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch on Koh Yao Yai is included (food only)
3rd party local accident insurance
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Adults over the age of 70 years are not permitted to join this tour in relation to local insurance coverage.
- Children under 2 years old are not permitted to join this tour in relation to local insurance coverage.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga’s Landscape by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga’s Landscape by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phang Nga’s Landscape by Speed Boat?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Patong Boxing StadiumKata BeachPhuket Old TownPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Freedom BeachSiam Niramit PhuketBangla Road (Patong) Patong BeachTrickeye MuseumKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Phuket Botanic GardenPhuket Bird ParkUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Splash Jungle Water ParkAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket FantaSea