Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Phang Nga Bay snorkel, kayak and speedboat tour
- Cruise to James Bond Island, Hong Island and Panak Island
- Dig into Thai dishes for lunch at Pan-Yi Island
- Swim or sunbathe at Lawa Island or Naka Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Phuket
Departure & Return
Meet at Phuket Island Hopper Pier near Siray Green Resort on Koh Sirey at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure. During low season you will depart from Ao Por Pier in the north of Phuket because of the rough sea conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you stay in a remote hotel (not in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach), there is a small surcharge of 200 THB per person for the pickup service which is included via the option 'Pickup from Remote Locations'
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff