Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels on Phuket Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Restroom facilities available
- Infant seats are available but cannot be guaranteed. They are on a 'first booked-first served basis'
- If you are being picked up in Rawai, you will be picked up after the tour stops at Patong Beach.
- The last stop is at Gems Gallery International, the biggest gem store and factory in the world. Take advantage of complimentary soft drink, the air-conditioned lounge, the cinema and visit the factory and the enormous store with your own personal assistant. You may CHOOSE to stay here for as long as you want OR leave straight away, the choice is yours and your guide will see that you receive transportation back to your hotel as quickly as possible.
- One of Phuket's largest sources of income comes from Cashew Nuts. A brief, yet popular, visit will be made to one of the island's first Cashew Nut factories. Enjoy free samples. Any purchases are optional and at your own expense
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Amazing Phuket Island & Big Buddha Guided Tour (SHA Plus).