7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stray from the beaten path during a scuba diving experience in Phu Quoc, home to one of the best dive sites in Vietnam. Regardless of whether you’re a beginner or certified diver, this hassle-free experience allows you to see diverse marine life under the guidance of a professional dive instructor. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off, and food and refreshments are included for a seamless experience.
- Discover one of Vietnam’s best diving sites with ease
- Stray from the beaten path and venture to the north of Phu Quoc island
- Suitable for either beginner or certified divers
- Lunch and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Boat (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
English speaking tour guide
Full diving gear
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Pick up at hotels or resorts outside of Duong Dong town
Tipping for local guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Duong Dong Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Children under 12 years old aren't allowed to join this tour.
- Full charge for children from 12 year old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day: SCUBA DIVING - IN THE NORTH PHU QUOC?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day: SCUBA DIVING - IN THE NORTH PHU QUOC?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day: SCUBA DIVING - IN THE NORTH PHU QUOC
4 hours 30 minutes