6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond the beach scene on a full-day tour of southeastern Phu Quoc that explores historical and cultural highlights of this island destination in Vietnam. Visit the new temple at Ho Quoc Pagoda and the Vietnam War-era Phu Quoc Prison; take a dip at Sao beach; and learn about local specialties as you visit a pearl farm, Sim wine producer, and pepper farm. Lunch and transportation are provided.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes lunch and bottled water
- Combine sightseeing with a stop at beautiful Sao beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off (Duong Dong area)
01 bottle of water & tissue
Lunch at local restaurant
English speaking tour guide
Sim wine tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhu Quoc.
Return DetailsPhu Quoc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Highlights of Phu Quoc Private Tour