- Spectacular views of Tonto National Forest from the water
- Incredible wildlife sightings including the Salt River wild horses
- No kayaking experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum weight is 275 lbs
- No tandems available
- Dress to be in the heat and to get wet!
- Participant must be comfortable with an unguided river excursion
- Must sign a waiver prior to arrival (will be emailed to you after booking)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saguaro Lake Ranch, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.