- Beginner-friendly class 1 river rafting is safe and fun for the whole family
- Great opportunities for Sonoran Desert wildlife and bird watching
- Guided raft tour with paddles, life jackets and dry bags provided
- Morning and afternoon departure times make it easy to fit this tour into your schedule
Departure & Return
Canal/Hawes Park & Ride
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum weight of 35 lbs is required
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are a solo traveler and would like to be added on to a pre-formed group for this tour, please mention this upon booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY REI Co-op Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Lower Salt River Rafting Tour.