2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
East Passyunk Avenue in South Philadelphia is one of the city’s most in-demand restaurant rows. On this private walking tour, set off in the company of your guide and explore a number of the area’s culinary highlights. Try waffles and locally roasted coffee, enjoy a classic American burger lunch, and finish with made-from-scratch desserts. Be sure to come hungry, as you’ll be trying plenty of different delicacies that will add up to a hearty lunch.
- Get off the typical tourist trail and explore East Passyunk Avenue
- A private tour makes for a personal and relaxed way to explore
- Follow in locals’ footsteps and visit a number of beloved eateries
- Enjoy a range of dishes and treats that add up to a hearty lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
1616 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148, USA
The Bottle Shop
1909 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - during inclement weather, disposable ponchos and hand warmers will be provided
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multi-lingual guide - English and Italian
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY StrEATS of Philly Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during East Passyunk Avenue Comfort Foods Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during East Passyunk Avenue Comfort Foods Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during East Passyunk Avenue Comfort Foods Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
East Passyunk Avenue Comfort Foods Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PennsylvaniaWalking Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - BrooklynCategory
Mütter Museum Tours & TicketsChrist Church Tours & TicketsNational Constitution Center Tours & TicketsSociety Hill Tours & TicketsPlease Touch Museum Tours & TicketsPhiladelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Tours & TicketsNational Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH) Tours & TicketsEastern State Penitentiary Tours & TicketsTomb of the Unknown Soldier Tours & TicketsReading Terminal Market Tours & TicketsSt. Peter’s Episcopal Church Tours & TicketsRocky Statue Tours & Tickets30th Street Station Tours & TicketsInstitute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania Tours & TicketsSchuylkill River Trail Tours & TicketsRodin Museum Tours & TicketsCathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul Tours & TicketsDrexel University Tours & TicketsNational Liberty Museum Tours & TicketsPowel House Tours & Tickets