- See a new perspective on Philadelphia’s skyline during a river cruise
- Pick your preferred dishes from a wide-ranging, gourmet buffet lunch
- Learn about the city and its history from the tour's live narration
- DJ entertainment contributes to the festive ambiance
Departure & Return
Penn's Landing Located where Columbus Boulevard meets Lombard Circle
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There were several field trips of young kids on board, so for all of the small party guests to on a different deck made for a pleasurable experience!" See review