Are you interested in?
57 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
77 Tours & Activities
First Bank of the United States Tours
10 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and Courteous Guides
Intensely researched true stories of history
Documented accounts of historic hauntings
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTomb of the Unknown Soldier, 217-231 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Philly Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Philadelphia Walking Ghost Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Philadelphia Walking Ghost Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Philadelphia Walking Ghost Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 271901P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaGhost & Vampire Tours - PennsylvaniaWalking Tours - PennsylvaniaHistorical Tours - PennsylvaniaGhost & Vampire Tours - Amboseli National ParkWalking Tours - Amboseli National ParkHistorical Tours - Amboseli National ParkGhost & Vampire Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Betsy Ross HousePowel HousePhiladelphia ZooIndependence Seaport MuseumIndependence Visitor CenterLibrary Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)Mütter MuseumPhiladelphia Vietnam Veterans MemorialCathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and PaulBenjamin Franklin’s GraveRocky StatueDolley Todd HouseArch Street Meeting House Philadelphia Logan CircleCongress Hall in PhiladelphiaTomb of the Unknown SoldierBarnes Foundation30th Street StationCarpenters' Hall President's House