30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
With several stops and two routes on this City Sightseeing tour of Philadelphia, you won’t run out of things to see or do. Once you board the open-top, double-decker bus, you can stay on for the entire route narrated by a guide, or disembark at any of the hop-on hop-off stops for sightseeing along the way. Select a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass and see attractions such as the Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Zoo, and Betsy Ross House. Customize your own itinerary and set your own pace in the City of Brotherly Love.
- Enjoy views of the city from the double-decker bus
- Hop off at any of the stops to create your own itinerary
- Visit top Philly attractions like the National Constitution Center, Rodin Museum, and Chinatown
- Learn about each attractions from live commentary onboard
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
There are many hop-on hop-off tours out there, but City Sightseeing has been trusted by travelers for 20 years.
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1, 2 or 3 days depending on option selected at check-out
Audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
Booklet including discounts on local eateries, shops and attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round excluding Thanksgiving and 25 December
- Red Route operates from 10:00am - 4:30pm. Duration - 60 minutes. Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- Blue Route operates from 10:00am - 4:30pm. Duration - 30 minutes. Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- You must bring a paper voucher for this tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at 111 S. Independence Mall East (The Bourse Building).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Top seats offered the best views when not ducking tree branches!" See review
Product code: 5694PHILLY
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPhiladelphiaFood Tours - PennsylvaniaHop on Hop Off - PennsylvaniaBus Tours - PennsylvaniaCity Tours - PennsylvaniaAudio Guides - PennsylvaniaMarkets - PennsylvaniaFood Tours - NewarkHop on Hop Off - NewarkBus Tours - NewarkCity Tours - NewarkAudio Guides - NewarkMarkets - NewarkFood Tours - New York CityHop on Hop Off - New York CityBus Tours - New York CityCity Tours - New York CityAudio Guides - New York CityMarkets - New York CityCategory
Penn MuseumReading Terminal MarketPhiladelphia Old City HallCongress Hall in PhiladelphiaSouth StreetBetsy Ross HousePhiladelphia’s Magic GardensIndependence MallSchuylkill River TrailPlease Touch MuseumEastern State PenitentiaryLibrary Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)Benjamin Franklin’s GraveLiberty Bell CenterSesame Place PhiladelphiaDelaware RiverFranklin CourtRocky StatueInstitute of Contemporary Art at the University of PennsylvaniaManayunk