Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Philadelphia's best foodie spots, from Reading Terminal Market to Sansom Street
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): A more personal experience
- Eat your way around Philadelphia, stopping at the best food spots
- Learn all about the local Philadelphia foodie scene from your guide
Departure & Return
Your tour will meet outside the Masonic Temple, in front of the main entrance - 1 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
A central location in Center City, near public transit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY North America Tour Hub
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms