5 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Wadi Rum on a full-day, private tour that starts with pickup at Petra, and ends in Amman at your hotel or the airport. Combining the two journeys into a single booking gives you time for a 4x4 tour of Wadi Rum's magnificent dunes and cliffs while ensuring that you’ll still make it to Amman in a single day—not an easy feat if you don’t have a car.
- Private tour ensures personalized service and flexible schedule
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Bedouin-led 4x4 tour explores Wadi Rum’s highlights
- Door-to-door service: Petra to Amman via Wadi Rum
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
Entrance fees to sites
Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
4x4 Jeep ride at Wadi Rum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in Petra ( Wadi Mousa )
The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Petra to Wadi Rum Then Amman City or Airport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Petra to Wadi Rum Then Amman City or Airport?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
From Petra to Wadi Rum Then Amman City or Airport
5 to 9 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPetraBus Tours - EilatCity Tours - EilatBus Tours - AqabaCity Tours - AqabaBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemCategory