8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour with professional certified guide - 2.5 Hrs
4x4 Jeep tour with Bedouin guide - 2 Hrs
WiFi on board
Horse rides, camel rides, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from Aqaba hotels- Aqaba airport- (Aqaba border)*
- Petra, Jordan
- Aqaba, Jordan
- Wadi Rum Visitor Center, Wadi Rum Rd, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
- Amman international airport, Airport Rd., Amman, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Jordanian Mappers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra and Wadi Rum in one day by The Jordanian Mappers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra and Wadi Rum in one day by The Jordanian Mappers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Petra and Wadi Rum in one day by The Jordanian Mappers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra and Wadi Rum in one day by The Jordanian Mappers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra and Wadi Rum in one day by The Jordanian Mappers
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPetraShore Excursions - Eilat4WD Tours - EilatSporting Events - EilatBus Tours - EilatArchaeology Tours - EilatExtreme - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - Aqaba4WD Tours - AqabaSporting Events - AqabaBus Tours - AqabaArchaeology Tours - AqabaExtreme - AqabaPorts of Call Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaShore Excursions - Bethlehem4WD Tours - BethlehemSporting Events - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemExtreme - BethlehemPorts of Call Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemCategory