- Day trip to Ceibal from Flores, Santa Elena Peten or Mundo Maya International Airport
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ceibal with an experienced guide
- Ride a boat from Sayaxché and search for birdlife along the Passion River
- View pyramids in the north, south and central plazas
- Learn the significance of carved figures as you admire the decorative stelae and hieroglyphic stairway
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fee included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you are lodging at a hotel on the Island of Flores, please be requested to move to our meeting point (Hotel Ramada, Calle playa sur, Isla de Flores Peten) to be picked up for your excursion. Our tour guide or driver pick up you around 08:00 hours please be sure to be at that time at the indicated place
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ceibal Day Tour from Flores.