Are you interested in?
Kuala Lumpur Tower (KL Tower) Tours
260 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
117 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
208 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This day tour is designed especially for cruise ship passengers, and is ideal for travelers staying in Kuala Lumpur for a short time. Be picked up directly from the Port Klang Cruise Terminal so you don’t waste a sightseeing minute. Visit the must-see highlights of the city, including the Petronas Twin Towers, the Batu Caves temple, a batik factory and much more, to learn about Malaysia’s traditional and contemporary culture.
- Convenient pick-up location and itinerary for cruise ship passengers
- Make the most of a day in the city with a tour covering the main attractions
- Enjoy a special lunch in Little India, served on a banana leaf (included)
- Benefit from an English-speaking chauffeur and full commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
English-speaking chauffeur with commentary
Seat in Coach/Sharing Tour
Kuala Lumpur Tower entrance fees
Admission Fees are Optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointBoustead Cruise Center, Port Klang Cruise Centre, 42009 Pelabuhan, 42000 Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up & drop off from Port Klang Cruise Terminal
Boustead Cruise Center, Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia
- Boustead Cruise Center, Port Klang Cruise Centre, 42009 Pelabuhan, 42000 Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Certain places we might not able to complete the tour due to departure time of the cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip from Port Klang : Kuala Lumpur Famous Landmarks with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip from Port Klang : Kuala Lumpur Famous Landmarks with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip from Port Klang : Kuala Lumpur Famous Landmarks with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip from Port Klang : Kuala Lumpur Famous Landmarks with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P53
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPetaling JayaShore Excursions - Kuala LumpurBus Tours - Kuala LumpurCity Tours - Kuala LumpurPorts of Call Tours - Kuala LumpurHalf-day Tours - Kuala LumpurShore Excursions - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangPorts of Call Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangShore Excursions - MedanBus Tours - MedanCity Tours - MedanPorts of Call Tours - MedanHalf-day Tours - MedanCategory