Departure & Return
If you booked a car or van (up to group of 7), there will be a representative holding a Klook sign at the Arrival Gate with your name on it. The representative will then call the driver when you have arrived. Drop-off Location: Hotels within Kuala Lumpur city only. The driver will only wait for 60 minutes after your flight lands. Contact the operator should you be delayed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Driver will not carry the luggage for you due to the advice from Malaysia Airport Law & Regulations
- Child seats are not available
- There is no accommodation for special luggage such as sports equipment, musical instruments, wheelchairs, etc. Please make another booking if the number of luggage is more than suggested
- The vehicles are not accessible to disabled passengers (i.e., wheelchair users)
- Light bites and drinks are allowed in the vehicle except for the following: ice cream, durian, jack fruit, chewing gum, any food containing jelly, and drinks containing sugar, etc.
- In the event where the similar chosen car type is not available, a Toyota Hiace will be used instead
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Highlights
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Airport Transfers (KLIA/KLIA2) for Kuala Lumpur.