Private Return Transfer : Kuala Lumpur Airport (Arrival and Departure)
Price varies by group size
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: KLIA Arrival Hall, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
2: KLIA2 International Arrival Hall, Jalan Klia 2/1, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
3: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Starting Point: During Arrival: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or Kuala Lumpur International Airport2 (KLIA2) Address: Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia Directions: International/Domestic Arrival : iTours airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the left-hand side of the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point. Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the paging area. Best place to Wait at near information counter. During Departure: Kuala Lumpur City Centre Area Hotel End point: During Arrival: Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel. During Departure: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA2)
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return Details1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Klia Departure, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 43900 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
3: KLIA2 Departure Lane, KLIA2 Departure Ln, 43900, Selangor, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at KLIA/KLI2 Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.Please wait at the waiting area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.Please call us on your own should you face any challenges.
- FOR AIRPORT DROP-OFF: Check out and meet driver at hotel lobby for transfer to KLIA=Notes:Max waiting time for pickup is 15 Minutes.There is no detour to other area addition pick up point.If happened may incurr additional charges.Please call us on your own should you face any challenges.
- Less than 6 hours booking,please contact hotline.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Arrival & Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 50% surcharge will be apply.Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival/departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Return Transfer : Kuala Lumpur Airport (Arrival and Departure).
- "Driver was very nice, had no small change to tip, i felt so bad, please bring dollars or local money to tip." See review