- Experience “wine life” in Abruzzo, from wine-making history and methods to an on-site museum
- Taste wine along with local products like olive oil, cheese, and salumi
- Visit cellars where hundreds of thousands of bottles are stored for aging
- This small-group tour ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
C.da Casali 147 Nocciano (PE) please ring at the Winery shop doorbell
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bosco Nestore & C. srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms