2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Urbino was one of the most important cities in the Renaissance, and with this walking tour you can discover its artistic and architectural masterpieces from the 15th and 16th centuries with the insight of a private guide. Visit the highlights of this UNESCO-listed town like the magnificent Ducal Palace, as well as the city’s storied churches, university, and Piazza del Rinascimento without the hassle of a guidebook or map.
- Learn about the history of Urbino’s Renaissance gems with a private guide
- Visit the highlights of the historic center without having to follow a map
- Take in views over the surrounding countryside of Le Marche
- Tickets to the Ducal Palace included for skip-the-line entry
Saved to wishlist!
expert local guide
food & drinks
entrance to museums/churches/palaces (except from Palazzo Ducale)
Departure & Return
Via Aurelio Saffi, 2, 61029 Urbino PU, Italy
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the University of Urbino
Piazza Rinascimento, 13, 61029 Urbino PU, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites shown, except from Palazzo Ducale, and therefore it will take place mainly outside (with external comments of the various sites being provided)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- No medical restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private walking tour of Urbino with a local guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private walking tour of Urbino with a local guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPesaroArchitecture Tours - MarcheWalking Tours - MarcheCategory