3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go for a sunrise hot air balloon ride over some of Italy’s most beautiful scenery, and complement your journey with a delicious breakfast and wine tasting, on this one-of-a-kind outing. Meet in the early morning and take to the skies in the company of an experienced pilot; you’ll enjoy a special perspective on Assisi, Perugia, and the lovely Umbrian countryside. Upon landing, you’ll transfer to the Cantina Dionigi winery, where you can enjoy traditional local nibbles and wines.
- See a side of Umbria most visitors miss on a hot air balloon ride
- Admire views of Assisi, Perugia, and other highlights from the air
- Transfers from your area accommodation are available upon request
- Visit a local winery for a traditional breakfast and wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Hot air balloon flight, approx. one hour
Breakfast at a winery
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Via Madonna della Pia, 44, 06031 Bevagna PG, Italy
Cantina Dionigi (winery). It is very well sign posted.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not allowed to fly:
- – Ladies more than 3 months pregnant
- – Children less than 6 years of age
- – Anyone who had major surgery in the last 6 months. Anyone who had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months. Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Adventures Italy SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Balloon Adventures Italy, hot air balloon rides over Assisi, Perugia and Umbria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Balloon Adventures Italy, hot air balloon rides over Assisi, Perugia and Umbria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Balloon Adventures Italy, hot air balloon rides over Assisi, Perugia and Umbria?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAssisiPerugiaHot Air Balloon Rides - UmbriaHalf-day Tours - UmbriaCategory