- Penang has been lauded as one of the top street food destinations in the world
- Pick your ideal itinerary according to what you want to eat
- Learn about different cooking techniques and ingredients
- Visit nearby attractions in between snacking: history in your mouth and before your eyes
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom your hotel Centrally located George town city area.
Return DetailsTo your hotel Centrally located George town city area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Do leave an empty stomach before start of tour.
- Please inform tour guide if you have medical condition, foods allergy, religious concern or any other things that needed to be let known to the tour guide.
- You know yourself better than anyone else. You can ask for less sugar, or less spicy or omit certain ingredients to the food operator.
- Foods taste are subjective and depends on individual liking and/or its acquired taste. Be open to taste new foods. Ask your guide or the food proprietor if you are not sure. Order food to share first instead of a big plate/bowl for yourself.
- Be open minded to the ambiance of certain location of hawker stalls or hawker centers.
- Duration of tour may varies depending on weather, traffic, attraction open hours, hawker or hawker center open hours, order congestion or late arrival of customer, customer's cruise ship or plane.
- In some case where the said hawker for certain hawker foods may not be opened at the time of visit, it will be substituted with same hawker foods from other hawker or hawker center.
- Take a lot of pictures but do not waste foods.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.