Are you interested in?
Museum Tickets & Passes
17 Tours & Activities
Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel) Tours
24 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
33 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Trace the history of Penang from 1592 to the 21st-century in an engaging environment at Penang Time Tunnel. Fun for restless kids, active backpackers, and history buffs alike, the museum offers an immersive look at the city’s storied past. Make your way through 11 exhibits, each presenting historical documents, life-sized sculptures, and well-preserved artifacts. Be sure to have your camera ready for the interactive dioramas.
- Enjoy a hands-on experience with your family
- Take fun photos to share with friends
- Discover the storied history of Penang
- Visit the museum when it’s convenient for you
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointPenang Time Tunnel, 39 Jalan Green Hall, George Town, Penang Island 10200 Malaysia
9/21/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7 PM (Monday-Friday; Last admission at 6 PM)
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7.30 PM (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays; Last admission at 6.30 PM)
- The Penang Time Tunnel e-Ticket will be email to you when we confirm your booking.
- Please present The Penang Time Tunnel e-ticket and your IC / passport to redeem at ticket counter.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/ Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as you IC/ passports. Incorrect name may cause invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P654
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Made in Penang Interactive MuseumUpside Down MuseumAsia Camera Museum PenangKomtarPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang War MuseumTeddyVille MuseumPenang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachPenang Hill Funicular RailwayCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Pinang Peranakan Mansion