4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Penang is considered the jewel in Malaysia’s crown, due to its culture-rich mix of food and history. Even if you’ve only got limited time in the city, see the best of Penang on a half-day tour that’s designed especially for first-time visitors on a time budget. You’ll explore the vibrant Little India and Chinatown, and delve deeper into the city’s history at Penang State Museum. Plus, a small group limited to eight ensures you receive personalized attention from a guide.
- Tick off more Penang attractions in less time on a half-day city tour
- A comprehensive introduction that's ideal for first-time visitors
- Travel between Penang State Museum, Little India and Chinatown without getting lost
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eight
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip hotel transfers ( Selected hotel only )
English Speaking Driver
Food and drink
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Pinang Peranakan MansionPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Hill Funicular RailwayCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang House of MusicSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)TeddyVille MuseumMonkey BeachPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryWonderfood Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Asia Camera Museum PenangPenang War MuseumKomtarSun Yat Sen Museum PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)