5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
There’s such a rich variety of things to see in Penang that it’d be hard to see it all without the help of a local guide. This convenient city tour will take you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, colonial-era heritage buildings, temples, and more. Enjoy a fun-filled overview tour of Penang that’s great for first-time visitors, or those who want to learn more about Malaysian history and culture.
- A handy introduction to Penang
- Hotel transfers are included
- A convenient tour that packs in a lot of sights and activities
- The entrance fee to Fort Cornwallis is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
English speaking Driver
Fort Cornwallis Admission Ticket
Food and Drinks Unless Specified
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fort Cornwallis opened from 9am to 10pm.
- No meals are included.
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang City Tour with Fort Cornwallis Admission Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang City Tour with Fort Cornwallis Admission Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang City Tour with Fort Cornwallis Admission Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang City Tour with Fort Cornwallis Admission Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P457
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang War MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Upside Down MuseumPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Monkey BeachAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang Hill Funicular RailwayPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicKomtarSun Yat Sen Museum PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumTeddyVille MuseumPinang Peranakan MansionPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)