8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Delve deeper into the diverse cultural heritage of Penang than you would if exploring alone on an introductory tour. Rather than struggling to navigate unfamiliar roads on foot or by car, you’ll travel between dispersed sights in air-conditioned comfort and benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide, who reveals information that you won’t find in the guide books.
- Gain deeper insight into Penang's history than you would on your own
- A great choice for history buffs and first-time visitors
- Travel between dispersed attractions without worrying about getting lost
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking Driver
Local Set Lunch
Entrance fee for Peranakan Mansion and also Khoo Kongsi Temple.
Food and Drinks Unless Specified
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for Peranakan Mansion and also Khoo Kongsi Temple.
- Meals are included. (Lunch)
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Penang Day Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical Penang Day Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historical Penang Day Tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historical Penang Day Tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P483
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumKomtarSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachPenang War MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Pinang Peranakan MansionWonderfood Museum PenangKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)TeddyVille MuseumUpside Down MuseumPenang Hill Funicular RailwayCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang House of Music