12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two countries in one day during a day trip to Hat Yai in Thailand from Penang. Taking a private day trip to Hat Yai ensures that you receive the undivided attention of your guide and enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your interests.
- Cross the border to Thailand with ease on a day trip to Hat Yai from Penang
- A great introduction to Thai culture for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to sit back and enjoy the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Penang island hotels only)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional English-speaking guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Admission ticket, Entrance fees
Visa is required to enter THAILAND for selected countries.
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa is required to enter Thailand or Malaysia for selected countries.
- Please ensure passport has minimum of 6 months validity
- Your Local Tour Guide Will be Join During Hatyai City Tour at Hatyai Only.
- Please insure that you have required travel documents/visa.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangFood Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiMarkets - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiFood Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeMarkets - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeFood Tours - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiMarkets - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Asia Camera Museum PenangKomtarPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang House of MusicCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Pinang Peranakan MansionEscape Theme Park PenangKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Monkey BeachSun Yat Sen Museum PenangWonderfood Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumTeddyVille MuseumLittle IndiaPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Upside Down MuseumPenang War Museum