Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour Malaysian cooking class in Penang
- Search for fresh ingredients at the market in Teluk Bahang
- Learn the art of Malaysian cuisine with an expert chef
- Discover the many culinary influences of traditional dishes
- Cook a delicious lunch in the Tropical Spice Garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group class limited to 8 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum child age to join: 8yrs old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff