Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour private tour of George Town’s museums and street art
- Discover the monuments and street art of George Town’s UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Learn more about Penang’s colonial heritage at the Penang Museum
- Admire art and artefacts on display at the Peranakan Mansion Museum and the Made in Penang Interactive Museum
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and entrance fees
- Private tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, visit the nearby Made in Penang Interactive Museum, where you can get hands as you play around with trick art and have fun posing for photos in the 3D galleries. Continue your immersion in Malay culture with a stop at the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, a magnificent century-old Baba home filled with antique furnishings, beautiful artworks, and priceless artifacts.
Finally, explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of George Town and admire the historic monuments, memorable landmarks, and colorful street art murals.
After four hours taking in the highlights of the city, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Penang Museum is closed on Fridays, when a longer stop will be made at other attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff