- Transportation is by comfortable private vehicle
- Receive meals according to the itinerary
- All entrance fees are included
- Receive personalized attention and go at your own pace
Departure & Return
Our guide and driver will be there with your placard waiting for you at the Paro International Airport.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A Valid Passport scan copy is required to process your Bhutan Visa.
- All visitors to Bhutan require a passport valid for at least 6 months longer than their journey, and an entry visa for Bhutan which must be per-approved prior to your arrival.
- It is mandatory for all visitors to Bhutan to hold a valid comprehensive travel insurance policy that includes cancellation & emergency evacuation cover.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms