Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Our Team will be waiting for you at the airport with you placard
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The rates given are starting from the lowest end for Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivian nationals. It is excluding the government royalties, visa fee and surcharge that is applicable for other countries as per the regulation of the Tourism Council of Bhutan.For nationalities other than the three mentioned above; (i) Government Royalties/Sustainable Development Fee of USD 65 per person per night is applicable.(ii) One time visa fee of USD 40 per person is applicable. (iii) If travelling in a group of one or two person(s) there will be an additional government surcharge of USD 40 and USD 30 per person per night respectively. The given rate is for lean season (Dec-Jan-Feb-June-July & August). There will be an additional charge of USD 50 per person per night for the peak season (March-April- May- Sep-Oct & Nov)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Best InBound Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff