7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Guide ; Accomodation At 3* Luxury Hotel & All Internal Taxes and Charges
International & Domestic Flight
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide & driver will be waiting outside the Paro International Airport for you with you name placard
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The rate given is starting from the lowest end (For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivians) as there are no royalties, visa fee and Surcharges applicable for them as per Tourism Council of Bhutan. For other nationalities other than the mentioned one, the Government royalties (Sustainable Development Fund) of USD 65 per person per night is applicable and also the one time Visa Fee of USD40 per person and if travelling in a group of one or two then the additional Government Supplement of USD 40 & USD 30 per person per night is applicable respectively. This is the minimum daily package requirement for visa approval. And also the rate provided if for off season(Dec,Jan,Feb,Jun,Jul & Aug); For other months additional USD 50 per night is applicable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Best InBound Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bhutan Honeymoon Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bhutan Honeymoon Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bhutan Honeymoon Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bhutan Honeymoon Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bhutan Honeymoon Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRomantic ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeBeer & Brewery ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuRomantic Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuBeer & Brewery Tours - ThimphuHoneymoon - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingRomantic Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingBeer & Brewery Tours - DarjeelingHoneymoon - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograRomantic Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograBeer & Brewery Tours - BagdograHoneymoon - BagdograCategory